Welcome to my AS Media Blog

This blog will tell you about the life and what happened to create the marvles in Media.

Monday, 22 November 2010

Shooting Schedule/Script

First day shooting: walking around fedral building.
Second day interrogation if prime suspect and heading out to blow the ring out of the water.(bust the terrist orgaiseation)
third day editing

Cast
Max Phipps   D.I. Bray Hotman
David Baverstock D.I Jon Tim Slight
Bartek: Terrist and passing role.
Becky Groves: terriest informant

Crew
Max Phipps
David Baverstock
Miss Giles
Bartek

Script:


Script for Film

Max and Becky interrogation Interview

Max: I have been told you are the terrorist scrum, Amy Coving
(Becky tapping on table)
Becky: Don’t know what you’re talking about
Max: Maybe I could jog your memory
(Max handed the briefcase by Bartek)
Becky: What is this?
Max: This is a package that we know that you took delivery of yesterday. Sniffer dogs have indicated that this box has traces of explosives on it. Can you explain to me why?
Becky: I have nothing to do with this briefcase.
Max: Are you trying to tell me that my eyes are lying to me, as the 25 years of me doing this job, they have never let me down.
Becky: You better get your eyes checked
Max: I know my eyes are fine. Just leaves the fact that you are lying to me.
Becky: Look, I don’t know anything, I don’t even know where I am or why I am here.
Max: Well, you are at the Hotman Group and you’re suspected to have been involved in terrorist activities and we intend to get the truth out of you>
(Max opens the briefcase)
Max: Well this is enough explosives to flatten the Empire State Building. What do you say to this?
Becky: All I got told was to pick up the package
Max: Have you been told any other information such as codes, numbers, main places for the cause you are working for.
Becky: They told me one code.
Max: And what was that?
Becky: It was ‘the waters of life’, I assume that is a code for something.
Max: ‘The waters of life’, I will have to work with that. Although you may have helped us you will still have to be sent to prison for at least a couple of years. Guards take her away!

1 comment:

  1. After starting filming and reviewing our fotage it became aperent that as a group we will be needing another session of filming to fill in some gaps in the fotage to make the storyline understandable. The most prevelent gap is of the main scene in witch interrgating the prime suspect (Beacky Groves) takes place haveing this fotage will make the begining and the end of the fotage make sence.

    ReplyDelete