These are reviews that we obtained from those who we showed our film. We asked a selection of questions and this is the responce we got:
Bartek: Even if it’s an opening sequence it fits into the codes and conventions of a thriller very well.
The voice that talks to in the movie from a secondary source is very attention grabbing.
I think the storyline is an anti terrorist organisation.
He found that all the film was successful in being entertaining.
Daniel: Yes, I believe it does show the codes and conventions clearly and was easy to understand.
The story comes across well but doesn’t give away too much.
The voice over was useful
Ashleigh: really well thought out, same things could have been clearer, but was all very good. Good camera shots and a good use of angles.
Kira: I didn’t understand at first but by the end i wanted more
Good mix of many codes and conventions.
The placing of the camera was great it captured everything you need to see.
Sometimes you make a strange cut in the middle of the sentence
No comments:
Post a Comment